Bringing it all together and open discussion, Autism Society 11/10/20
I. How was the week?
II. A review of what we discussed over the past 4 meetings:
- Risks, Rewards and Motivation to be social
- Dealing with being hurt in past social relationships
- Non-verbal communication and understanding emotions (Feelings Wheel)
- Meeting new people (90% of meeting people asking questions)
- Basic conversation: TELL A STORY-MAKE A COMMENT-ASK A QUESTION
- Different kinds of relationships
III. What questions do you still have, what do you want to talk about dealing with social issues. No issue too big, small or weird…
IV. Moving forward during Covid and beyond….
V. What has been helpful, not helpful or confusing…
VI. When relationships change….
VII. Thanks from Ken
Links to past sessions:
Risk, Rewards and Motivation of Social Skills http://caass.online/risk-rewards-and-motivation-of-social-skills-autism-society-15-sept-2020/
Social Skills II: Basic non-verbal communication, emotions in others and meeting new people on 9/29/20 http://caass.online/092920-2/
The basics of conversation and good starting topics 10/13/20 http://caass.online/101320-2/
Friendship and other close relationships 10/27/20 http://caass.online/102720-2/